Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm posting! I'm here!

Okay girls you are going to think I am an idiot, but I was never able to post on here before because I was logged in under the wrong email address. Anyway I've finally figured it out so I am writing a celebratory post!

So for all those who don't know; I am going back to Fresno in a few weeks :-( But I will be there with Harmony and Rachel :-)

Maegan,
Long story short I got a D in managment 124 and didn't really graduate. I couldn't take it so I took a semester off and went to South Carolina to pull myself together. It turned out to be a good idea all around since my sister had to have surgery on her brain stem and she needed someone to take care of the kids for a couple months while she recovered. Now I am gearing up to take my last class (fingers crossed) and really, truly actually graduate. I am determined to finally, FINALLY make this failure a success. I'm writing this to you specifically because I'm not sure if you knew or not.

Anyway girls, I love you all and I look forward to our Girl's Weekend one day when we all finally get it together and plan it!

No comments:

Post a Comment