Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh Katy, I didn't know all of that. I tried calling you once and your dad said you gave him your phone. Things have a way of working themselves out the way that they should and it sounds like your sister and her family really needed you. Are you going back to Fresno permanently? I miss you girls! I think about our Fresno times with fondness. I hope all of you are doing well! Thanks for catching me up Katy, part of me wishes I was going back there too to the land of 24 hr mexican food, institute classes, sushi/karaoke nights, and the fabulous parties you guys threw! I was looking at the scrapbook you guys made me just the other night. We had some great times!
July 24, 2011 2:27 PM

Visual verification
Listen and type the numbers you hear

1 comment:

  1. We did have a good time didn't we? I'm sorry I forgot all about my new phone number. I just switched over the numbers and didn't really think about it. Do you still have the same number? I'll text it to you. I won't be moving back permanently. My plans are just to finish my last class and go back to South Carolina after the semester is over. That is my plan anyway, but you know what they say about "the best laid plans" and all that. ;-D

    ReplyDelete